Qelbree is a once-a-day treatment for ADHD
Maintaining regular treatment with Qelbree, as directed, can lead to consistent ADHD symptom control.
Qelbree uses 2-bead Microtrol™ Technology for rapid and extended release, providing reliable medication coverage throughout the day
A convenient treatment schedule
Qelbree can be taken once a day to treat ADHD symptoms
Manageable side effects
Qelbree was proven to be a safe* treatment for ADHD
* Important: Monitor for mood or behavior changes. Your doctor should also monitor for changes in blood pressure and heart rate
Qelbree can easily fit into your ADHD treatment regimen
As a non-stimulant, Qelbree
- Has no evidence of abuse or misuse
- Can be conveniently refilled without the need for new prescriptions each month
- Is proven to be safe*, with manageable side effects
- Is unlikely to have negative interactions with stimulants like methylphenidate and amphetamine
*Important: Monitor for mood or behavior changes. Your doctor should also monitor for changes in blood pressure and heart rate
Qelbree can conveniently fit into your routine
Two ways to take Qelbree
The Qelbree capsule can be swallowed whole, or the capsule can be opened and its entire contents sprinkled onto a spoonful of applesauce or pudding.† Do not cut, crush, or chew the capsules.
†Once added to the applesauce, Qelbree should be all consumed, without chewing, within two hours. Once added to pudding, Qelbree should be all consumed, without chewing, within 15 minutes.
Qelbree is the only non-stimulant ADHD treatment that can be sprinkled, making it easier to take for patients who are unable to swallow capsules.